Coach Sameera Baba – PCC – ICF
Sameera is an ambitious entrepreneur who has developed her career in training, especially in projects aiming towards empowering the youth development, leadership skills and self-development; she has managed major projects on national and regional level in the last 7 years with targeted number of beneficiaries exceeding 8500 trainees and 1000 training days in total.
During her earlier career stages, she acted as key accounts executive at Legend PAPI “March-1999” until her last official position as an employee at Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance as Special Projects and Business Development Manager. Sameera has accumulated over 22 years of experience in Management, Training and Development, Marketing, Sales, Business Development & Customer Service Field, today she is the owner and the “Chief Initiatives Officer” in her own company (Mubadara for Business Consultancy) and she provides consultations services and highly contextualized training workshops for many organizations both locally and regionally in both Arabic and English, developed to match the cultural and environmental background of her audiences.
In addition, she has experience in facilitating Leadership and Management (ILM-UK) trainings, Sales and Marketing programs with Institute of sales Management (ISMM-UK) and Coach Training Programs by Association of Coaching-UK and facilitated training programs which are accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF).
Sameera presents over 130 practical, highly energetic training workshops and programs each year in many domains targeting over 2000 participants every year.
Recognized locally as one of the aspiring thinkers in the field of training and development, coaching, and marketing and sales. She has been featured regionally in multiple programs to empower youth, entrepreneurs, young professionals and other fields executives & professionals.
She created and applies the concept of (Play Think Learn) strategy in facilitating her trainings, where trainees are required to perform 80% of the concepts learned during the sessions via highly interactive activities and role plays then reflect their learnings, such model enables trainees to better learn and have an in-depth underrating of the learning outcomes.
She is also a creator for (i_reflect) product line which include facilitation and coaching tools and reflective journals.
Sameera was named one of the top 100 women influencer in Bahrain in years 2017-2018-2019 by Business in Gulf and The Start Up magazines for her contribution in training field.
- BSc in Marketing & Management – University of Bahrain
- Certificate of Completion in Peer Review Course – Quality Matters
- Certificate of Completion in Applying the Quality Matter Rubric-Quality Matters.
- SHRM Certified Professional – CP
- Professional Certified Coach-PCC- International Coaching Federation-ICF.
- HABC- Level Three – International award in Delivering Training
- Diploma in Leadership & Management accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, UK, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), Bahrain.
- Essential Training for Assessors and Quality Assurance – City and Guilds (ILM) – QFBA-Qatar.
- Occupational testing course certified by SHL-Level One, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), Bahrain
- Certified Trainer – level 6 – accredited by Scottish Qualification Framework – Quest (Scotland) Ltd.
Training experience in programs awarded by external Awarding Bodies:
- Experienced Trainer for (ILM-endorsed/accredited qualifications) – UK
- Experienced Trainer for (ISMM-endorsed/accredited qualifications) – UK
- Experienced Trainer for (International Coach Federation – ICF- approved programmes) – USA
- Experienced Trainer for (Association of Coaching AC- approved qualifications) – UK
- Approved Mentor coach with International Coach Federation – USA
- Board Member in Bahrain Society for training and Development, Director of Professional Development Youth Leadership Programmes. (BSTD-2014-2020 – three terms)
- Served as board president of International Coach Federation (ICF-Bahrain Chapter – May 2018-May 2020 term).
- Delivered over 70 youth development, self-empowerment programs to over 2600 people in the last five years as a volunteer.
Training Areas of Expertise:
Sameera has designed and facilitated many training programs throughout her career, below is a list of few areas:
- Leadership development programmes for major companies in the Kingdom (both training and coaching projects)
- Coach training programmes (for over 200 coach practitioners and ICF and AC approved programmes)
- Problem solving & creative thinking using Design Thinking process for improvement programmes
- Emotional intelligence & communication skills
- Improving customer experience programmes
- Team performance development programmes (both training and coaching projects)
- Planning and organizing skills for personal and professional effectiveness.
- Mastering selling skills programmes
- Train the trainer (trained over 300 trainers)
- University graduates’ programmes at major companies in the Kingdom.